Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:



Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:


Cine a putut, ştiut şi vrut a plecat.

Avem nevoie de ajutor!
Plătim la nivelul pieţei.
Preferăm vorbitori de Româna!

______________________________

13 august 2013

Chicken Farmer it is!

A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes...
The accountant says:
-Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions.
He gets her name, address, tax file number, etc. and then asks:
-What's your occupation?
-I'm a prostitute, she says.
The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says:
-Let's try to rephrase that.
The woman says,
-OK, I'm a high-end call girl.
-No, that still won't work. Try again.
They both think for a minute; then the woman says,
-I'm an elite chicken farmer.
The accountant asks:
-What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?
-Well, I raised 650 cocks last year.
-Chicken Farmer it is!