Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:



Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:


Cine a putut, ştiut şi vrut a plecat.

Avem nevoie de ajutor!
Plătim la nivelul pieţei.
Preferăm vorbitori de Româna!

______________________________

03 decembrie 2009

Black Bra (as told by a woman)

>> The Black Bra (as told by a woman)
>> I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
>> One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.
>> We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by
>> greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes.
>> We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.
>> Here's how it all went.
>> My engaged friend:
>> The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice,
>> tall stilettos and a mask.
>> He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams.
>> I love you..' Then we
> made passionate love all nightlong.
>> The mistress:
>> Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat,
>> under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes..
>> When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and
>> we had wild sex all night.
>> Then I had to share my story:
>> When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings,
>> stilettos and a mask over my eyes.
>> When he came in the door and saw me he said,
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > "What's for dinner, Batman?"
>>